1. While we do our best to offer make up classes, we cannot guarantee that make up classes will be available should you miss a class.
2. You do not need to request permission to attend a make up. If a class is available to attend as a make up, it will show up in the drop down menu.
3. Requests for a make up class in a future series MUST be submitted while your class series still is in session or before classes in the next series begin.
4. Read here
about system requirements to attend the online class.
5. If the make-up request form is not submitted at least 24 hours before the day of the online class you wish to attend, we cannot guarantee you will get the links needed to to attend the class.
6. Any of the five (5) classes can be made up within a series, provided space is available.
7. Only two (2) classes can be made up in the next class series (e.g. you can only miss 2 classes in this series and make them up in the following series. In person make ups are not offered in future series; only online make ups are available.
8.Make up classes cannot be used to reduce the tuition for attending a future class series.
9. There is a $5 administrative fee for each make up class. This fee will not be refunded nor transferred once processed should you decide not to attend the requested make up class